G.A.M.M.A. – Anomaly 1.5.2 modpack
G.A.M.M.A. aims at providing a balanced survival, scavenging, cooking, crafting and repairing focused experience with a long progression and smooth gameplay.
For people accustomed to Skyrim modding, G.A.M.M.A. is basically Wabbajack remade from scratch in PowerShell + a modlist of 200+ addons and its own developed modular add-ons for STALKER Anomaly.
This modpack is 100% copyright free since it doesn’t redistribute any copyrighted content developed by other modders. Indeed, G.A.M.M.A. downloads every add-on directly from moddb or github, and installs them automatically and in the correct order in a Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) instance. You will thus directly support modders by installing G.A.M.M.A.
G.A.M.M.A. is easy to use, since by simply executing 3 scripts and following basic instructions, you’ll find on your desktop the G.A.M.M.A. icon which will launch a MO2 instance directly linked to your STALKER Anomaly folder. From there, you will find every add-on installed and be able to deactivate the ones you don’t like, or add new add-ons. This is especially easy since all add-ons used in G.A.M.M.A. are separated by their type, i.e. Audio, Gameplay, Gunplay, etc.
This modpack also features its own new modular set of add-ons including:
- A new UI.
- A rebalanced survival experience focused on crafting, repairing and cooking.
- A new economy where traders will only sell you supplies, and where good ammunition will only be available to trustful stalkers.
- New starting loadouts focused on providing pistols, SMGs or WW2 guns to have a smoother start with calibers for which you can buy ammo. It also gives you the basic tools to wander the Zone, which is nice for Ironman runs.
- Rebalanced close quarter combat to make knives more useful and to free even more inventory slots, yup you can equip 2 pistols and 2 main weapons and still profit from your best knife with a reworked quick melee motion and system.
- Rebalanced actor damage.
- Rebalanced sleep.
- Rebalanced Skill System from Haruka.
- Overhauled radiations effects and dynamic radiation areas.
- Many fixes for some major addons including the Boomsticks and Sharpsticks gunpack.
- And more!
PLEASE VISIT THE DISCORD for downloads, updates, fixes, and support!